Post Last Updated on
Are you a beginner or a
Tennis is a game that involves a lot of physical and active moves along with quick response and balance to the body. It exerts great pressure on the Shoes you Wear. So if you want to play Tennis like a Pro without any discomfort you require Shoes which are specially designed for this game, which can provide you comfortable, lightweight experience along with great traction and lateral Support.
Here is the List of Top 10 Best Tennis Shoes for Men which you can buy online. I have only included the shoes which people have actually bought and used them under various conditions and on different types of Tennis Courts.
They have shared their experience on various social platforms and online stores, which I have collected, analyzed and filtered. These are the best and worth buying picks among them, keeping in mind the price, quality, looks, durability, and performance while playing tennis.
Having a hard time washing you Tennis shoes? then you should check out this simple guide:
- 1 1. Adidas – Men’s Barricade Club – Tennis Shoes:
- 2 2. ASICS – Men’s Gel-Dedicate 5 – Tennis Shoes:
- 3 3. NIKE – Men’s Court Lite – Tennis Shoes:
- 4 4. Nike – Men’s Air Monarch IV – Cross Trainer (Editor’s Choice)
- 5 5. ASICS – Men’s Gel-Game 6 – Tennis Shoes:
- 6 6. ASICS Men’s Gel-Rocket 8 Volleyball Shoes:
- 7 7. ASICS – Men’s Gel-Resolution 7 – Tennis Shoes:
- 8 8. New Balance – Men’s MC806 – Tennis Shoes:
- 9 9. Adidas – Men’s Barricade – Tennis Shoes:
- 10 10. ASICS – Men’s Gel-Challenger 11 – Tennis Shoes:
- 11 My Recommendation for Best Tennis Shoes For Men:
Adidas Shoes and other Accessories are well-known by everyone. They are specialized in designing and Manufacturing of Sports footwear, clothing and other accessories.
Adidas has been making Tennis Shoes since the
The first one in our Top 10 Best Tennis Shoes for men are Barricade Club Tennis Shoes by Adidas. They perform quite effectively, especially in clay Tennis Courts as they have lightweight, durable outsole and breathable upper and Toe dragging prevention technology called “ADITUFF” so you don’t have to worry about Toe pain anymore.
It provides you lateral stability and durability in abrasion areas due to its “TPU” support Foil and ADIWEAR™ outsole.
They are ultra- comfortable because of lightweight cushioning (EVA Midsole) and adaptive mid-foot support (3D Torsion) design.
Whether it’s walking, running, volleyball or Tennis game, these shoes are sufficient for your everyday use.
- Around 70% of people found it perfect for Tennis and walking due to their super durability, high traction.
- As they are non-marking shoes, so you can easily use them for Indoor Games.
- Around 5% of the buyers do have complained about:
- Lace Method which is prone to breaking
- Low-Quality Upper Fabric
- Not Good for Wide Foots
- Eyelets Ripping Issue
ASICS being on the Top 10 Brands for Sports shoes always come up with better and latest quality products for the athletic customers. Their product prices are usually high but with worth paying quality.
The ASICS Gel-Dedicate 5 Men’s Tennis Shoe is loaded with a forefoot GEL ® cushioning system and solid rubber outsole making it perfect for Tennis players as it provides great durability and great traction.
Luckily it works quite good for People with a wide foot as well as for those who want to use it for an indoor pickleball games.
Some other features include non-marking outsoles, so you don’t have to worry about using them indoor.
These tennis shoes are available in 5 different color combinations in addition to a wide range of sizes.
- Around 75% of buyers have found this product quite comfortable, durable and perfect for tennis and pickleball games, especially for people with wide toes or short foot. If you have ordered the right size, then these shoes would definitely work fine.
- The only issue raised regarding this product was the Size for some people. They have found a difference in fitting from the standard ones.
As we all know “NIKE” is the world’s leading brand for designing and manufacturing of sports shoes and accessories. It is endorsed by many famous athletes, who were quite satisfied with it.
NIKE Men’s Court Lite Tennis Shoes are absolutely amazing with a reasonable price range and excellent quality. It is available in 18 different color combinations and various sizes.
A combination of genuine and synthetic leather along with mesh tongue is used to maintain its durability and breath-ability along with comfort while playing.
This shoe is specially designed for Hard Courts with GDR rubber sole to improve traction and durability.
As in Tennis game; Toes are affected the most so extra material is also added for abrasion resistance along with “Phylon” Midsole to give extra cushioning.
- Around 75% of Buyers found these shoes quite amazing due to its cushioning and durability and its affordable price.
- They have also praised its traction and fitting along with lateral support which is essential for a Tennis game.
- About 10% of users do have complained about its getting worn out quickly and unfit sizes. But I think if you buy ANY Shoes with a wrong size, it would not last-longer as shoes can’t retain their shape to work effectively.
This one from NIKE is one of the Best Sellers man-made shoes for tennis on
It’s Leather Top increases the durability and maintains an adequate airflow to give optimal performance. These shoes are extra comfortable due to its cushioning with full-length Encapsulated Air
- This shoe is used by thousands of customers and about 80% of them found it totally worth buying for any purpose.
- Whether its tennis, pickleball, running or work, these shoes have performed quite well.
- They are Strong, comfortable and lightweight and good for wide feet.
- Some people (about 10%) faced squeaking issue and sole being coming off from the rest.
- Few of the found it unfit or too tight, in short, they may not be true to size.
But apart from the cons., I still think these are one of the Best Tennis Shoes for Men and Worth Buying.
These are the other Tennis Shoes for Men by ASICS, in case you are looking for something other than ASICS Gel-Dedicate 5 Men’s Tennis Shoes.
This pair of sneakers come in 2 different color combinations and in a wide range of sizes to facilitate as many as possible.
It is cushioned with ASICS’s widely popular Forefoot GEL Cushioning System which reduces the shock during propulsion. This shoe is very Lightweight, forefoot stable and sustains side by side shuffling, all thanks to
As for the traction and durability required in the tennis game, specially designed solid rubber outsole is used which makes it fantastic for hard and rough textured courts.
- About 75% of buyers were fully satisfied with this pair of shoes.
- People found the fit for hard court tennis and Pickle Balls.
- It’s a good choice for diabetic patients as they were happy with buying them due to its extra cushioned insole and for comfortability.
- About 7% of customers find these shoes not true to size as they were a bit tight fit.
- Some of the felt these shoes uncomfortable due to stiff arch support.
- Some among them complained about the bad quality sole.
As the name states, they are volleyball shoes, but after some research and analysis of customer’s reviews, we have deduced that these are multi-purpose shoes due to its extra comfort, durability and especially designed outsole.
There are being used by volleyball, tennis and squash players as well as for walking making many users Satisfied with it.
These athletic sneakers are one of the Best Sellers on Amazon and on other online stores and are available in quite a reasonable price and 8 different color combinations.
It is loaded with the signature Forefoot GEL cushioning system which improves shocks absorption capability during impact, in addition to
- About 90% of the buyers are really happy buying this Product, praising its comfortability, entry-level price, and amazing quality.
- About 5% of the buyers complained that these sports shoes are a bit uncomfortable due to less arch support.
- Some of them found these shoes less true to size.
These tennis shoes for men by ASICS are considered premium then the ones discussed earlier. They come in 5 awesome color combinations from which the Black/Silver/Red Combination is what We loved the most.
ASICS has loaded these shoes with each and every aspect to make it perfect for the tennis game and even casual wear.
It features 2 separate versions specifically for males and females, In which women’s model is extra cushioned. Both versions include a rare and forefoot Gel Cushioning System which reduces shocks during impact and also protects the toe. It also as
These tennis sneakers are loaded with Flexion Fit ® upper to provide comfort and mid-foot support along with super Ahar® material used in outer sole, making it perfect for hard courts by resisting wear and tear.
- About 80% of buyers found this shoe as a premium, which works great in indoor and outdoor Games.
- They are quite comfortable, durable, stylish and provides great traction.
- The only issue faced by about 5% of users is the narrow shape of the Shoe, making it a bit painful for wide feet.
If You are looking something other than Adidas, Nike or ASICS than New Balance could be your right choice. New Balance mc806 Tennis Shoe for Men is designed to help you give an extra performance in every tennis game.
They have a non-marking “Herringbone” outsole which enables you to play indoor games smoothly, still giving great traction for quick pivotal moves and lateral motion.
ABZORB cushioning and toe protection gives you ultimate comfort with C-Cap midsole. furthermore, the best part is that New Balance gives you an option for choosing the Width so it’s a treat for people with wide feet.
- The amazing thing about NEW Balances shoes is that they have too many loyal Customers, in fact wearing the
samemodel for years buying again and again.
- Extra comfortability, durability and wide toe features are what they liked the most.
- Few reviewers (about 9%) have faced
issuelike sole ripping off or too tight to wear.
Adidas, the 2nd largest sports shoe designing and manufacturing company after NIKE, has a lot to offer.
They have specifically designed shoes to fulfill every customer’s
If You are looking for a Best Tennis Shoes for Men by Adidas then this can be your pick.
Available in 9 different color combinations and various sizes these shoes look quite good to the eyes. Signature “Adiprene” ensures ultimate comfort even after an impact and Barricade chassis provide extra stability, durability, and flexibility, especially in the midfoot area.
During the game, toe is the most affected area for which toe protection is included in the shoe with abrasion-resistant “Adituff, which also protects you against foot drag during extreme lateral movements.
With all these amazing features these Adidas sneakers are an ultimate choice for professionals.
- About 80% of buyers absolutely loved these pair of Shoes.
- Reviewers loved its design and even loved wearing them casually
- According to many
reviewers, these shoes are enough durable and supportive during Tennis or other games.
- Some people (About 12%) do have complained about its stiff sole.
These Tennis Shoes for Men by ASICS are just awesome in looks. You can choose between 5 different color blends and various sizes to keep you u
Like other ASICS shoes available and even discussed above, these shoes are also made out of Flexion Fit upper material to provide you easy fit and comfort, but the distinguishing feature is its midsole which is crafted with “Solyte” material which enhances cushioning and durability to the next level.
Personal Heel Fit Collar Lining is something you will not find in other tennis sneakers which offer athletes their personalized fit with foam used in collars and molds of heels.
Furthermore, its built-in P-guard protects your Toe from injury and GEL Cushioning System provides great traction,
- About 80% of the buyers were totally satisfied with what the product has to offer especially praising its extra comfortability, lightweight design, durability, long life, and lateral support.
- Surprisingly None
havecomplained about this product up till now.
My Recommendation for Best Tennis Shoes For Men:
As I have compiled this List after lots of research and gathering reviews from real life users instead of some lab tester etc., I am pretty sure that all of these Tennis Shoes for Men are worth buying.
But as far as My liking and recommendation. I would suggest you to buy Nike Men’s Air Monarch Iv Cross Trainer as they are just perfect tennis shoes, offered by the world’s leading company NIKE. It is all due to their superior quality, the best performance, and customer satisfaction, making them one of the Best Tennis Shoes for Men.
You can also go for ASICS Men’s Gel-Challenger 11 Tennis Shoes which are just awesome in looks and performance. In fact, they have not received any complaints yet.
But in the END, it’s all up to You to decide as I have mentioned all the pros and cons of each product in the list which I believe will make it easy for you to take the
Remember! Double checking your size before ordering. This is most common problem faced among Buyers, for which they end up regretting.
You should also Read:
- 12 Most Comfortable Heels for Standing all Day – 2019
- 5 Most Comfortable Work Shoes for Women
- How to Buy Best Shoes for Foot Pain | Guide 2019
- How to Avoid Problems with Heels? – Quick Tips
- 8 Best Nike
Non SlipShoes for Restaurants 2019
- Top 10 Best Slip Resistant Shoes for Women 2019
- 9 Best Stability Running Shoes of Over Pronators in 2019