Post Last Updated on
Are you a beginner or a professional tennis player? Are you looking for some of the Best Tennis Shoes for Men, which are comfortable, high performing, durable, and at a reasonable price? Then this post is definitely for YOU.
Tennis is a game that involves a lot of lateral moves that requires a quick response and excellent balance to the body that exerts massive pressure on the shoes you wear.
Therefore, If you want to play tennis like a pro without any discomfort, then you require the right shoe.
A shoe that is specially designed for this game, ensuring comfortable & lightweight experience along with excellent traction and lateral support.
Now the question is; where can I find the right tennis shoes?
Don’t worry! We have done the work for you.
Here is the list of Top 10 Best Tennis Shoes for Men, which you can buy online.
These shoes were selected and compiled into the list after the days of research. We have analyzed the reviews provided by experts and real-life users who have tested these tennis shoes on various conditions, surfaces, and with different body weight and foot types. Moreover, we have also considered the specifications, quality, durability, and price of the product to give you the list of the best among the best available.
Having a hard time washing your Tennis shoes? Then you should check out this simple guide:
- 1 1. Adidas – Men’s Barricade Club – Tennis Shoes:
- 2 2. ASICS – Men’s Gel-Dedicate 5 – Tennis Shoes:
- 3 3. NIKE – Men’s Court Lite – Tennis Shoes:
- 4 4. Nike – Men’s Air Monarch IV – Cross Trainer (Editor’s Choice):
- 5 5. ASICS – Men’s Gel-Game 6 – Tennis Shoes:
- 6 6. ASICS Men’s Gel-Rocket 8 Volleyball Shoes:
- 7 7. ASICS – Men’s Gel-Resolution 7 – Tennis Shoes:
- 8 8. New Balance – Men’s MC806 – Tennis Shoes:
- 9 9. Adidas – Men’s Barricade – Tennis Shoes:
- 10 10. ASICS – Men’s Gel-Challenger 11 – Tennis Shoes:
- 11 Our Recommendation for Best Tennis Shoes For Men:
Adidas is a sportswear brand, globally known due to their specialization in designing and manufacturing of sports footwear, clothing, and other accessories.
Adidas manufactured the first tennis shoes in the 1960s. Since then, they have come quite a long way in mastering their techniques to build the best quality, high performing, and comfortable tennis shoes. This is the reason that
They perform quite effectively, especially in clay tennis courts, as they have a lightweight, durable outsole and breathable upper. Moreover, they feature a toe dragging prevention technology called “ADITUFF,” so you don’t have to worry about toe pain anymore.
It also provides excellent lateral stability and durability in abrasion areas due to its “TPU” support Foil and ADIWEAR™ outsole. Furthermore, these Adidas tennis shoes have an ultra-comfortable design that ensures you get fantastic experience throughout the game.
It is due to its lightweight cushioning in EVA Midsole and adaptive mid-foot support (3D Torsion) design that makes them perfect for multi-purposes uses.
From walking to running, from volleyball to tennis games, these sneakers can be part of your life in a significant way.
- Around 70% of people found it perfect for tennis and walking due to their super durability, high traction.
- As they are non-marking shoes, you can easily use them for Indoor games, according to many testers.
- Around 5% of the buyers do have complained about:
- Lace method which is prone to breaking.
- Low-quality upper fabric.
- Not good for wide feet.
- Eyelets ripping issue.
ASICS being on the Top 10 Brands for sports shoes always come up with better and latest quality products for the athletic customers. Their product prices are usually high but worth paying quality.
The ASICS Gel-Dedicate 5 Men’s Tennis Shoe has a forefoot GEL ® cushioning system and reliable rubber outsole. Moreover, It comes with “Trusstic System ®,” which makes it lightweight and durable. Therefore, they are perfect for tennis players as it provides excellent durability and great traction.
Luckily it works quite good for people with a wide-foot as well as for those who want to use it for an indoor pickleball game. Some other features include non-marking outsoles, so you don’t have to worry about using them indoor.
These tennis shoes are available in 5 different color combinations in addition to a wide range of sizes.
- Around 75% of buyers have found this product quite comfortable, durable, and perfect for tennis and pickleball games, especially for people with wide toes or short foot. If you have ordered the right size, then these shoes would work fine.
- The only issue raised regarding this product was the “Size” for some people. They have found a difference in fitting from the standard ones.
As we all know, “NIKE” is the world’s leading brand for designing and manufacturing of sports shoes and accessories. Endorsed by many famous athletes, Nike has satisfied almost all of them.
NIKE Men’s Court Lite tennis shoes are fantastic with a reasonable price range and excellent quality. It is available in 18 different color combinations and various sizes.
A combination of genuine and synthetic leather, along with mesh tongue, is used to maintain its durability and breath-ability along with comfort while playing.
This shoe is specially designed for Hard Courts with GDR rubber sole to improve traction and durability.
As in Tennis game; Toes are affected the most, so extra material is added for abrasion resistance along with “Phylon” Midsole to give extra cushioning.
- Around 75% of Buyers found these shoes quite amazing due to its cushioning and durability and its affordable price.
- They have also praised its traction and fitting along with lateral support, which is essential for a tennis game.
- About 10% of users do have complained about its getting worn out quickly and unfit sizes. But according to experts opinion think if you buy ANY Shoes with the wrong size, it would not last-longer as shoes can’t retain their shape to work effectively.
This one from NIKE is one of the Best Sellers man-made shoes for tennis on Amazon due to its multi-purpose usability and fantastically reasonable price. It comes in 6 different color combinations and various sizes.
Its leather top increases the durability and maintains an adequate airflow to give optimal performance. These shoes are extra comfortable due to its cushioning with full-length Encapsulated Air-Sole. Moreover, for the excellent traction, the shoe has a solid rubber Outsole that will prevent you from slip and fall on various surfaces.
- Thousands of customers have bought and tested these shoes, and about 80% of them found it worth buying for multiple purposes.
- Whether its tennis, pickleball, running, or work, these shoes have performed quite well.
- They are durable, comfortable, lightweight, and suitable for wide feet.
- Some people (about 10%) reported squeaking issue and outsole being coming off from the rest.
- Few of
thereviewers found it unfit or too tight, in short, they may not be true to size.
But apart from the cons., We still think these are one of the Best Tennis Shoes for Men and Worth Buying.
If you are looking for something other than ASICS Gel-Dedicate 5 Tennis Shoes, then you can consider Gel-Game 6 by ASICS.
This pair of sneakers come in 2 different color combinations and in a wide range of sizes to facilitate as many as possible.
It is cushioned with ASICS’s widely popular Forefoot GEL Cushioning System which reduces the shock during propulsion. This shoe is very lightweight, forefoot stable, and sustains side by side shuffling, all thanks to TURRESIC Technology, which reduced the weight of the sole maintaining the structural integrity.
As for the traction and durability required in the tennis game, specially designed solid rubber outsole is provided, which makes them fantastic for hard and rough-textured courts.
- About 75% of buyers were fully satisfied with this pair of shoes.
- People found the fit for hard court tennis and Pickle Balls.
- It’s th
eright choice for diabetic patients as they were happy with buying them due to its extra cushioned insole and for comfortability.
- About 7% of customers find these shoes not true to size as they were a bit tight fit.
- Some of the reviewers felt these shoes uncomfortable due to stiff arch support.
- A few of the testers complained about the inferior quality sole.
As the name in heading suggests, ASICS Gel-Rocket 8 are volleyball shoes. But after alot of research and analysis of customer reviews, we have deduced that these are multi-purpose shoes that would work well for tennis. It is due to its extra comfort, durability, and uniquely designed outsole that provides enough lateral support and comfort.
Numerous volleyball, tennis, and squash players tested them during their games in different conditions. Moreover, used by many buyers for walking, and all were satisfied with the performance.
ASICS Gel-Rocket 8 features the signature Forefoot GEL cushioning system that improves shocks absorption capability during impact. Besides, TURRESIC Technology in the outer sole is used, making it lighter, providing excellent traction.
These athletic sneakers are one of the Best Sellers on Amazon and other online stores and are available at quite a reasonable price and eight different color combinations.
- About 90% of the buyers were pleased buying this Product, praising its comfortability, entry-level price, and amazing quality.
- About 5% of the buyers complained that these sports shoes are a bit uncomfortable due to less arch support.
- Some of them found these shoes less true to size.
These tennis shoes for men by ASICS are considered more premium then the ones discussed earlier. They come in 5 awesome color combinations from which the Black/Silver/Red Combination is what we loved the most.
ASICS has loaded these shoes with every aspect to make it perfect for the tennis game and even casual wear.
It features two separate versions specifically for males and females, In which women’s model is extra cushioned. Both versions include a rare and forefoot Gel Cushioning System which reduces shocks during impact and also protects the toe. It also assists the movement in multiple planes as the foot moves through the gait cycle.
Moreover, these tennis sneakers are loaded with Flexion Fit ® upper to provide comfort and mid-foot support. Besides, super Ahar® material used in the outer sole, making it perfect for hard courts by resisting wear and tear.
- About 80% of buyers found these tennis sneakers with premium quality and feel, which works great in indoor and outdoor games.
- They are quite comfortable, durable, stylish, and provides excellent traction.
- The only issue faced by about 5% of users is the narrow shape of the Shoe, making it a bit painful for wide feet.
If you are looking for something other than Adidas, Nike, or ASICS shoes, then New Balance shoes could be the right choice.
New Balance MC806 Tennis Shoes for Men are designed to help you give extra performance in every tennis game.
They have a non-marking “Herringbone” outsole, which enables you to play indoor games smoothly, still giving excellent traction for quick pivotal moves and lateral motion.
Moreover, ABZORB cushioning and toe protection gives you ultimate comfort with the C-Cap midsole.
The best part is that New Balance gives you an option for choosing the width, so it’s a treat for people with wide feet.
- The fantastic thing about NEW Balances shoes is that they have too many loyal customers who are wearing the same model for years and buying them again and again.
- Extra comfortability, durability and wide toe features are what the reviewers liked the most.
- Few of the reviewers (about 9%)
havefaced issues like sole ripping off or too tight to wear.
Adidas, the 2nd most extensive sports shoe designing and manufacturing company after NIKE, has a lot to offer.
They have specially designed shoes to fulfill every customer’s needs.
If you are looking for Best Tennis Shoes for Men by Adidas, then this can be your pick.
Available in 9 different color combinations and various sizes, these shoes look quite pleasing to the eyes. Signature “Adiprene” ensures ultimate comfort even after an impact, and Barricade chassis provide extra stability, durability, and flexibility, especially in the midfoot area.
During the game, the toe is the most affected area. Wherefore, the shoe has built-in toe protection with abrasion-resistant “Adituff” technology, which also protects you against foot drag during extreme lateral movements.
With all these fantastic features, these Adidas sneakers are the ultimate choice for professionals.
- About 80% of buyers loved this pair of tennis shoes for men.
- Reviewers loved its design and even loved wearing them casually
- According to many reviewers, these shoes are durable and supportive during Tennis or other games.
- Some people (about 12%) do have complained about its stiff sole.
- A few of them found them uncomfortable, mainly due to its plastic material used under the middle bottom of the shoe.
Last but not least on our list is Gel-Challenger 11 Tennis shoes by ASICS.
These Tennis Shoes for Men are just awesome in looks. You can choose between 5 different color blends and various sizes to keep you updated in both performance and appearance.
Like other ASICS shoes available and even discussed above, these shoes are made out of Flexion Fit upper material that provides you secure fit and comfort.
The distinguishing feature is its midsole, which is crafted with “Solyte” material, that enhances cushioning and durability to the next level. Moreover, Personal Heel Fit Collar Lining is something you will not find in other tennis sneakers. It offers athletes their personalized fit with foam used in collars and molds of heels.
Furthermore, its built-in P-guard protects your Toe from injury, and GEL Cushioning System provides excellent traction as well as absorbs shock upon impact. They also help you ease the foot’s transitions while playing the game.
- About 80% of the buyers were delighted with what the product has to offer, especially praising its extra comfortability, lightweight design, durability, long life, and lateral support.
- Surprisingly none of the reviewers
havecomplained about this product up till now.
Our Recommendation for Best Tennis Shoes For Men:
We have compiled this list of Best Tennis Shoes for Men after lots of research. We gathered reviews from real-life users instead of some lab tester, etc., so we are pretty sure that all of these Tennis Shoes for Men are worth buying.
But as far as are liking and recommendation is concerned. We would suggest that you buy Nike Men’s Air Monarch Iv Cross Trainer. They are just perfect tennis shoes, offered by the world-leading company NIKE with superior quality, the best performance, and customer satisfaction, making them one of the Best Tennis Shoes for Men.
You can also go for ASICS Men’s Gel-Challenger 11 Tennis Shoes, which are just impressive in looks and performance. Moreover, they have not received any complaints yet.
But in the END, it’s all up to you to decide. We have mentioned all the pros and cons of each product on the list, which we believe will make it easy for you to make the right decision.
Remember! to double-check your size before placing an order as this is the most common problem faced among Buyers, for which they end up regretting.
You should also Read:
- 12 Most Comfortable Heels for Standing all Day – 2019
- 5 Most Comfortable Work Shoes for Women
- How to Buy Best Shoes for Foot Pain | Guide 2019
- How to Avoid Problems with Heels? – Quick Tips
- 8 Best Nike
Non SlipShoes for Restaurants 2019
- Top 10 Best Slip Resistant Shoes for Women 2019
- 9 Best Stability Running Shoes of Over Pronators in 2019