Did you slip and fell while at work due to the slippery floor? And even worse, did you get injured and landed in the hospital? Don’t worry! We have a solution for you. All you need is to keep on reading.
Unlike women, we men are not too good balancing ourselves on the floor as they do even with high heels, which leads us to some severe injuries and shameful moments while at work. So all we need are slip-resistant shoes, which are durable, lightweight, attractive, long-lasting, and comfortable enough for long shifts.
Finding such shoes is quite a complicated job! But don’t you worry! We have done the work for you!
Here is the list of Top 10 Best Slip Resistant Shoes for Men, which was created after a lot of research and collection of reviews from the buyers and experts. They have used the shoes at different jobs, work conditions, floor types, and for the different durations in a day, which helped us to deduce the top 10 best among 1000s of options available.
Click here If you are Looking for Best Slip Resistant Shoes for Women
Note: This list is not ranked, so all the ten products have pros and cons of their own. We have just chosen the best 10 among 1000s available to make it easy for YOU. However, don’t forget to read about recommendations at the end of the article.
Skechers have indeed made its way to the top as the Lifestyle and athletic shoe brand in the world. It is due to the quality and loyalty of the customers for which they have targeted fundamental shoe problems, especially faced by the workforce.
Skechers innovated and produced shoes to get rid of the problems like slip resistance, comfortability, durability, and Toe Protection.
Wherefore, the first one in our list is Cottonwood Elks Slip Resistant Shoe by Skechers, which provided relief from many problems of the Men at work. It looks and design is quite formal, decent, and simple, with classic lace-up closure and leather upper with a polish finish.
For the comfort, the shoe is loaded with removable memory foam and relaxed fit design to provide extra cushioning and extra room for wide Feet.
This formal shoe features a specially designed midsole for adequate shocks absorption and generous arch support to prevent foot pains like plantar fasciitis.
Moreover, the high traction rubber outsole is also included, making these shoes one of the Best Slip Resistant Shoes for Men.
- About 85% among hundreds of Buyers have found these shoes very comfortable.
- The majority of the reviewers found these shoes very durable, stylish with excellent cushioning and breathability.
- A lot of buyers praised its safety features like non-slip and electrical hazard proof design.
- Its formal Look makes it perfect for wearing at Office Jobs and Meetings, according to a significant number of users.
- About 8% have complained that they are less lasting (about just 5,6 months), as its outsole tears apart, wrinkles on the upper, and having poor lace quality.
- A Few among them also complained about its less comfortable memory foam.
Did You Know? Reebok Brand was founded in 1900 as “J.W. Foster” and is now one of the most prominent sports shoe manufacturers in the world. In 2005, It became the subsidiary of Adidas, which is another leading athletic shoe brand.
Reebok’s company founder was one of the first known in making spiked running shoes. They become popular all around the world due to its comfort, traction, and excellent arch support.
Other than comfort and arch support, they have also worked quite well in making slip-resistant, oil-resistant, and non-marking outsoles.
The same quality and technology are used to make Reebok Men’s Work N Cushion 3.0 Walking Shoe.
These shoes feature a beveled heel that enhances the walking stride and EVA foam midsole. It is to give you an extra comfortable experience all day long while playing or working along with excellent arch support. Moreover, the lace-up design gives you a good fit with leather & synthetic upper, which makes it durable, stylish, and long-lasting.
The best thing is its design that is created according to work environment, walking, long days on your feet. Available in 13 different American sizes and two colors, these shoes are ideal for almost everyone.
- About 90% of the buyers found these as best non-slip running shoes ever bought, especially praising its all-day comfort, soft sole, and excellent traction.
- People were happy to see these shoes providing excellent ankle support unlike other sneakers at a reasonably low price, so whether you work on a construction site, Restaurant, Hospital, or performing any athletic training, these shoes would perform quite well.
- About 5% of the buyers have complained about it being less comfortable if worn for 12+ hours daily.
These non-slip shoes from Skechers are the ones we loved the most due to its stylish looks. Many buyers were also quite satisfied with them. It is crafted with mesh fabric upper along with a slip-on design, which makes the shoe breathable, flexible, easy to wear, and attractive along with water and stain-resistant.
Besides, these slip-on shoes for work are also electrical hazard safe due to its specially designed rubber traction outsole.
As far as comfortability is concerned, full-length memory foam insole along with “FlexSole” lightweight midsole is included. It is to give you extra cushioning and shock absorption while walking or working.
Available in multiple sizes and two color combinations, these shoes are worth considering for work, walking, or casual wear.
- With the rating of (4.5 out 5), these black nonskid shoes are loved by thousands of customers.
- Buyers have especially praised its comfortability, stylish design, durability as well as arch support and cushioning.
- Many reviewers have also liked the shoe due to its lightweight design, which is way lighter than other shoes.
- About 6% of users do have complained about the shoe being worn out quickly, like within six months.
- Few of the reviewers found these shoes as uncomfortable and too narrow or tight to wear.
- Other things a few testers disliked were its fabric upper that absorbs dust and may make your feet sweat on a hot day.
If you are looking for formal black work shoes instead of sneakers, then these black shoes by Nunn Bush are worth considering.
Many users love them; In fact, it has also made its place on Amazon’s Choice.
Soft genuine leather upper with a classic shine makes them quite stylish yet formal and breathable. These shoes are made for walking and quite suitable for work due to its Signature “KORE” Technology used in the outsole. It is what makes them slip-resistant, non-marking provides excellent traction and durability along with extra comfort to Heels.
High-quality memory foam is used for the insole to enhance the comfort further and give you “walking on cloud” like experience for all day long.
- About 80% of the buyer was pleased buying them as they are comfortable, durable, stylish, and safe to wear on slippery floors.
- They have just right toe box, enough room for wide feet, and moderate arch support.
- Many found these black dress shoes for men, very easy to clean, secure to put on, and long-lasting.
- The only problem, about 9% among 750+ reviewers, have faced it that they wear out quickly, especially from the sole, which separates from the rest after 5 to 6 months of use.
Looking for something other than formal or dress shoes for men, then these slip-resistant sneakers from Skechers are love.
They are made out of synthetic upper with lace-up design, which gives the sporty looks with quite a proper fitting. Padded tongue and collar are also added for extra comfort for the upper foot.
These shoes are made comfortable with soft fabric lining along with memory foam cushioned insole and shock absorbing midsole.
For the people with wide feet, the wide fit version is also available with a relax fit design to provide comfortable room for the foot. 1.25 inch (3.18 cm) built-in heel and slip-resistant outsole, these shoes offer you excellent traction and safety at work.
Available in 2 Eye-catching colors and various sizes and widths, these sneakers are fantastic for work, walking, casual wear, and travel.
- These shoes were reviewed by 3100+ buyers, from which about 75% didn’t regret buying them.
- Users found these sneakers very comfortable, stylish, and attractive. They have also praised its lightweight design, breathability, and durability.
- The Best thing according to many reviewers is the inexpensive price of the shoe.
- People used them indoor and outdoor works like in the kitchen, restaurant or walking. they worked quite well.
- About 10% among thousands of reviewers complained about its outsole being separated after a few months of use.
- Some of them found them of poor quality and less comfortable.
- Another bad thing is that they don’t provide enough toe protection.
Reebok, a subsidiary of Adidas, is a famous brand that always has something that millions love. It is due to the quality and innovation of their athletic footwear they offer.
So if you are looking for athletic oxford style shoes for work, then these Reebok Work Men’s Sublite shoes can be your pick.
These shoes feature a leather and micro-web upper having a lace-up design that provides you a fantastic fit, support, and comfort.
As for the inner comfort, they are loaded with “FootFuel™” Injected EVA Removable Cushion Footbed along with moisture-wicking lining to give you reasonably good support all day long. Moreover, it is protected with a steel toe, so you don’t have to worry about your toes when anything substantial falls on it.
As for the slip-resistance, these shoes are made out of Sublite EVA Cushion midsole with rubber SR outsole, which ensures your safety on wet floors. Not only this, but these shoes are also oil, metal chip, heat, abrasion, and chemical resistant.
Available in 12 different color combinations and various sizes, these shoes can be a choice of anyone.
- About 80% of 600+ reviewers were quite satisfied wearing them at work, especially the ones with the wide toe or working at a construction site.
- The buyers praised its steel toe protection, lightweight design, and comfort-ability.
- Other features appreciated by users include its good breathability, which prevents from sweaty and stinky feet.
- Talking about cons, about 10% of the buyers have found them a bit stiff and uncomfortable for standing all day.
- Some of the buyers have complained about its nylon laces, which loosens quite often.
ofthe reviewers have also complained about them wearing out within 5 to 6 months.
Skechers have indeed a wide range of Work Shoes for men and women to offer, with all the needed features in different designs. Flex Advantage Bendon Men’s Work Shoes are also one of them which have helped hundreds of buyers at work.
These shoes feature a mesh fabric upper with lace-up closure which makes them breathable, stylish, comfortable as well as water and stain-resistant.
For your work safety, rubber traction outsole is used, which makes them non-slip along with electrical hazard proof. Like other shoes by Skechers, they also offer memory foam cushioning and shock absorbing midsole along with RelaxFit design. Con
- About 92% of the buyers are happy buying these shoes.
- The majority of the users praised its comfort, lightweight, stylish and attractive design.
- Its durability and breathability have helped buyers to get a fantastic experience at work.
- Many users were satisfied with the slip resistance of the shoe, claiming that they are up to the mark.
- There were quite negligible negative reviews we found (about 5%).
- Few of them have complained about them being less comfy, stiff and wear out quickly. (You can always contribute to the reviews in the Comment Section to help others).
Looking for something rough and tough, which can bear enough pressure and provide you with enough safety at work, then check out these sneakers from Reebok.
These shoes work as a “War Tank” which protects your “Soldier” Feet from every angle at work “war”.
With the waterproof leather upper and lace-up design, these shoes fit best with your feet. Moreover, the moisture-wicking nylon mesh lining along with waterproof bootie construction, making the boots fabulous for all outdoor and indoor works.
These hiker boots by Reebok are protected with Met Guard and Steel toe along with wrap-around TPU heel shank stabilizer. Furthermore, its lightweight, dual-density, slip-resistant Rubber outsole is capable enough to provide you ultimate protection from every angle.
They provide enough room for Wide Toes. And for Comfort and Cushioning it is loaded with “FootFuel™” Injected EVA removable cushion footbed to helps you all day long.
- About 78% of the buyers were quite satisfied with buying them, highlighting its key
- The majority of users praised its safety features including its better slip, chemical, and abrasion resistance as well as excellent oil and heat resistance at work.
- Many people are also praising its comfort and long-lasting quality.
- Some buyers (about 5%) highlighted the eyelets wearing off and hurting toe issues of the shoe. May be its due to the wrong size they have bought or these shoes may not be true to size.
Some people love wearing hi-top shoes. Wherefore, we decided to put on something for them in our Top 10 Best Slip Resistant Shoes for Men’s list.
These Dayod hi-top shoes by Reebok are made up from suede leather featuring a lace-up design to give a classy casual look along with comfort and safety.
Moreover, Imported nylon mesh lining, round composition toe with extra-wide toe cap gives your feet enough room to wiggle the toes at work.
Other qualities include slip-resistant and electrical hazard proof, traction rubber outsole. It is to protect you from slip & fall and other injuries. Moreover, for the insole cushioning; removable EVA cushion insert along with sponge rubber heel wedge is provided to give you all-day comfort.
- About 75% of reviewers were quite Impressed with the performance of the Work Sneakers.
- A lot of buyers found these shoes very stylish, trendy, sturdy, breathable, with excellent arch support, reasonably true to the width and Just right toe box.
- They were also satisfied with its safety features like slip resistance over oil & water, electrical hazard prevention, and toe
- Talking about its negative side, about 12% of users had some issues with them like squeaky sole.
- Some of the users claimed that their toe hurts while walking a bit faster for longer.
- A couple of users claimed that the shoe performance fades over time, and they wear off after 7 to 8 months of use.
Looking for something formal to wear at work with excellent safety features and at a reasonable price, then these black work shoes for men can be your selection. Made out of 100% Leather with a polish finish and lace-up design is something your boss won’t disallow.
The best thing is, its comfort and cushioning is way more than other work shoes due to its memory foam relaxed fit and anti-compression insole. Other features include moisture-wicking lining with odor prevention, so you don’t have to worry about removing shoes in front of others.
As for the safety and performance, these black formal shoes are loaded with oil & slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole.
- About 82% of the Reviewers were happy and also recommended others to buy them.
- These non-slip shoes, fit perfectly and provided ultimate comfort, safety, and durability all day long, many buyers claimed.
- The majority of the users stated that these shoes have moderate arch support, with “just right” toe box and are even suitable for wide feet.
- About 6% of the buyers have complained about its short sized memory foam.
- A couple of buyers also reported that the outsole is peeling off from the upper of the shoe.
Although we have precisely chosen only the shoes which are the best among the best. We kept in mind the durability, looks, all-day comfort, slip-resistance, safety measures, customer/buyer’s satisfaction, style and long-lasting quality of the shoes. So, you can fearlessly buy any among these from the most trusted online stores.
As far as our recommendation is concerned, Skechers for Work Men’s Felton Slip Resistant Relaxed-Fit Work Shoe can be an excellent choice. Thousands test them in a different work environment & situations, and they have performed quite well.
Other than these you can also go for Reebok Work Men’s Beamer RB1067 Composite-Toe Met Guard Hiker Boot. It is because they are the most protected shoes among our Top 10 Roundup so that they can provide you with the ultimate safest experience during your Risky Work.
If you know about Slip Resistant Shoes, which are better than those in our list, then feel free to Email us or leave the comment below
- Top 10 Best Slip Resistant Shoes for Women
- How To Make Non-Slip Shoes For The Restaurant? A Complete Guide
- 8 Best Nike Non Slip Shoes for Restaurants
If You love playing Tennis and Looking for Good Pair of Tennis Shoes for Men then I would recommend you to read this Buyer’s Guide: